Running a growing business or an overloaded department is hard work. Managing projects, new initiatives, and increasing operational responsibilities take time (a resource you really don’t have enough of.)
Equivity’s experienced administrative project managers can help keep your projects on task and operations running smoothly.
We’ll pair you with a project manager who understands your goals and your unique business model. She can help develop procedures, oversee execution, and work with employees and vendors to ensure organized collaboration. More than just a one-off project manager, Equivity provides ongoing support and operates as an extension of your team.
WHAT WE DO:
- Work with you to define your project goals
- Define clear accountabilities and deliverables for each member of the team
- Establish milestones and timelines for each stage of project completion
- Create a focused strategy for success
- Keep all team members focused and on track at every step—Including you!
- Draft a weekly, monthly, or yearly plan for your project and overall mission
- Gather tools and data required for execution
You handle plenty of burdens as an owner, department head or business decision-maker. Trust your
Administrative Project Manager to bring organization and order to your projects.
The Secure Solution
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP