Running a growing business or an overloaded department is hard work. Managing projects, new initiatives, and increasing operational responsibilities take time (a resource you really don’t have enough of.)
Equivity’s experienced administrative project managers can help keep your projects on task and operations running smoothly.
We’ll pair you with a project manager who understands your goals and your unique business model. She can help develop procedures, oversee execution, and work with employees and vendors to ensure organized collaboration. More than just a one-off project manager, Equivity provides ongoing support and operates as an extension of your team.
WHAT WE DO:
- Work with you to define your project goals
- Define clear accountabilities and deliverables for each member of the team
- Establish milestones and timelines for each stage of project completion
- Create a focused strategy for success
- Keep all team members focused and on track at every step—Including you!
- Draft a weekly, monthly, or yearly plan for your project and overall mission
- Gather tools and data required for execution
I came to Equivity to get more than just an administrative helper, but a project manager who could exercise discretion and judgment without close supervision. My virtual assistant has exceeded my expectations and has become a critical component of my business."
Darrell Darnell, Owner, Pro Podcast Solutions