Experienced, professional paralegals can provide the support your estate planning and probate practice needs ease the burden on your firm’s attorneys and create growth opportunities. Our carefully vetted virtual paralegals can help with the nuts and bolts of your practice, taking the lead on draft creation, reviewing documents for errors, and assisting with filings.
Just as important, your paralegals can serve as the customer-facing branch of your operation, connecting with prospects and clients and gathering the information you need to assist them. The additional help that our paralegals provide will allow you to focus on providing your clients with the strategic advice they need and growing your practice.
OUR VIRTUAL PARALEGALS CAN HELP WITH:
- Provide client support and assistance
- Gathering and summarizing information from clients and third parties
- Creating, maintaining, and updating templates for estate planning documents
- Drafting wills, trusts, POAs, living wills/advanced directives, health care directives, guardianship designations, transfer of property, and other estate planning documents
- Reviewing documents for compliance with state, federal and other regulations
- Case management support
- Communication with debtors and creditors
- Preparing and filing probate documents, including petitions, inventories, proposed orders, waivers, and accountings
The Secure Virtual Paralegal Solution
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.