In a competitive environment for legal real estate services, you need cost-effective solutions to assist your clients with closings and other real estate transactions. Equivity virtual paralegals can provide the support you need, not just for commercial and residential real estate closings, but for preparation of leases and purchase agreements.
Our month-to-month plans allow you to increase your hours when you’re busy and decrease your hours when you’re not. Our trusted, U.S.-based, college-educated paralegals have experience supporting the unique needs of real estate practices like yours.
OUR REAL ESTATE PARALEGALS CAN ASSIST WITH YOUR MOST TIME-CONSUIMING TASKS INCLUDING:
- Preparing and processing documentation relating to real estate transactions, including Settlement Statements, deeds, affidavits, and disclosures
- Preparing closing packages for real estate transactions
- Satisfying schedule B-I requirements to close
- Obtaining mortgage payoffs, estoppel letters and other documents and closing costs from third-party sources
- Communicating with clients, buyers, and sellers
- Assisting with post-closing procedures, including disbursements, recording and filing closing documents
- Coordinating with title companies and escrow agents
- Coordinating with mortgage loan officers, processors, and closers
- Preparing lease agreements for commercial and residential leases
- Performing lien searches
Virtual Real Estate Paralegals You Can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.