Litigation is unpredictable, which can make it hard to get the paralegal support you need. At the end of discovery, during motion practice, or preparing for trial, you may need a lot of help. At other times, you may just need baseline support for bringing in new clients and calendaring key events.
A virtual paralegal is perfect for handling the ebbs and flows of your personal injury practice. Our month-to-month plans allow you to increase your hours when you’re busy and decrease your hours when you’re not. Our trusted, U.S.-based, college-educated paralegals have experience supporting the unique needs of personal injury practices like yours.
YOUR VIRTUAL PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Discovery document collection and organization, including the ordering of medical records and police reports
- Review and summary of medical records, bills, and PIP Summaries/Benefits
- Review and analysis of insurance policies and declaration pages
- Drafting pleadings, including complaints, answers, and motions
- Preparing filings and exhibits
- Preparation of demand packages
- Client Communications
- Case law, statutory, and other research
- Coordination with insurance companies, including filing claims and general communications
- Case management and calendaring
- Preparing correspondence
The Secure Solution
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.