Law firms and legal departments with a transactional focus need paralegals with experience supporting this specialized area of practice. This applies not just to larger practices and departments, but to small firms and solo practitioners.
Our carefully vetted virtual paralegals can assist in preparing contracts, corporate governance documents, or specialized filings. We can also assist in preparing applications for disaster loans under the CARES Act and other legislation passed in the wake of the Coronavirus epidemic. With flexible, month-to-month plans, you can scale up your usage to match your growth and scale down during quieter periods. Our US-based, college educated paralegals allow you to delegate more, improving efficiency, and allowing you to devote more time to advising your clients.
OUR VIRTUAL PARALEGALS CAN ASSIST WITH A NUMBER OF PROJECTS INCLUDING:
- Drafting contracts and reviewing legal compliance
- Gathering information and contract terms from clients and other parties
- Creating, maintaining, and updating templates
- Due diligence and preparation of signature packets
- Completing organizational documents for LLCs, Partnerships, and Corporations including Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Operating Agreements, resolutions, and amendments
- Preparing and maintaining corporate governance documents, including preparation of annual reports and annual minutes
- Assisting with client communication
- Real estate transactions
- Providing case status updates to clients and other interested parties
- Preparing client engagement letters and performing conflict checks
- Assist preparation of applications for COVID-19 related relief, including loans under the Payroll Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Viirtual Corporate Paralegals You Can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.