Law firms with a transactional focus need experienced paralegals with experience supporting this specialized area of practice. This applies not just to larger practices, but too small firms and solo practitioners. Whether its preparing contracts, corporate governance documents, or specialized filings, paralegal support allows you to delegate more, so you can spend more time advising your clients and building your client base.
OUR VIRTUAL PARALEGALS CAN ASSIST WITH A NUMBER OF PROJECTS INCLUDING:
- Drafting contracts and reviewing legal compliance
- Gathering information and contract terms from clients and other parties
- Creating, maintaining, and updating templates
- Completing organizational documents for LLCs, Partnerships, and Corporations including Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Operating Agreements, resolutions, and amendments
- Preparing and maintaining corporate governance documents, including preparation of annual reports and annual minutes
- Due diligence and preparation of signature packets
- Assisting with client communication
- Real estate transactions
- Providing case status updates to clients and other interested parties
- Preparing client engagement letters and performing conflict checks
Paralegals You Can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.