Being a mom is a lot of work. Whether you work outside the home or are a stay-at-home mom, it's a full-time job. On top of that, all of life's responsibilities, errands and general to-do items can be overwhelming.
That's why you need Equivity's virtual assistants for moms. Equivity's virtual personal assistants are US-based and college educated. They are your personal organizer, event planner, and mother's helper, managing anything from coordinating tasks to planning a birthday party to researching child care options.
As every mom knows, life can be unpredictable, so flexibility is important. With Equivity, you can increase or decrease your plan hours each month based on your needs.
Every mom deserves a little help!
YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN HELP WITH
- Research schools and book tours
- Research nannies and babysitters
- Coordinate order and delivery of groceries
- Event planning including birthday parties
- Booking services (dental, cleaners, plumbers)
- Calendaring and scheduling appointments
- Track and remind you of important events
- Research and report on products and services
- Research and coordinate activities such as camps, sports, music or after school programs.