Human Resources: Strengthening your Company’s Most Valuable Asset
Human resources tasks such as recruiting, onboarding, payroll, and regulatory compliance can be time-consuming and cumbersome for your organization to handle. For small businesses that may not have a dedicated human resources team or HR departments that need overflow work done, Equivity offers experienced, U.S.-based human resource professionals. Free up organizational capacity and ensure that crucial operational responsibilities are in competent hands.
Your Human Resources Virtual Assistant can help you with:
- Full-cycle recruiting. This includes the six recruitment stages: preparing, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring, and onboarding.
- Onboarding of new team members. We can integrate new employees into the company seamlessly, as well as providing new hires with the tools and information they need to become productive members of the team.
- Benefits administration and open enrollment. An appealing benefits package can help attract talented employees—and keep your top talent motivated to stay. Managing the benefits administration can be time-consuming and tedious, let your Equivity HR Assistant help!
- Payroll. We can collect wage and hour information calculate gross wages, subtract all pertinent withholdings and deductions, process payroll via direct deposit utilizing the payroll provider of your choice, and prepare all employment tax filings.
- Formalizing policies and procedures. Businesses run more smoothly with formal policies and procedures in place. We can also work with you to create and revise employee handbooks.
- Regulatory compliance. Compliance management, as it pertains to employee documentation, insurance, and payroll, can help keep track of the numerous documents that need to be submitted to government authorities.
"Our experience working with Aime and Equivity has been outstanding! Aime is a top notch professional with HR you can depend on. She has helped us achieve our goals and has exceeded our expectations."