With your practice expecting to see an uptick in the number of bankruptcy filings, you may need paralegal or legal secretarial help to manage your increased workload. Equivity provides paralegals and legal secretaries with experience assisting with both personal and business bankruptcies. Our US-based, college-educated professionals can assist your firm with Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. Whether you have a volume practice and require assistance obtaining and processing client information, or you handle complex matters that require complex litigation skills, we have dedicated paralegals that can help.
Our service is built to be flexible to adapt to your practice’s needs. Our plans run from month to month and you can change your plan size at any time. Contact us and we’ll let you know how we can provide you with the additional help you need.
YOUR VIRTUAL PARALEGAL OR LEGAL SECRETARY CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Attend and/or conduct client interviews
- Maintain communication with clients
- Analyze, organize and redact client materials
- Draft reaffirmation agreements
- Drafting motions
- Communicate with creditors and other interested parties
- Prepare drafts of the petition and related schedules
- Maintain attorney and court schedules
- Draft plans of reorganization and monitor payment plans (Chapter 13 cases)
- Billing and invoicing
- Obtain all information needed to prepare and file a bankruptcy petition and the related forms
- Manage the claims objection process and file objections to claims
- Prepare clients for the Section 341 (Chapter 7) meeting
Paralegals You Can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
"Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm's growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They've also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we're never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!"
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.