Family law practices can easily overwhelm even the most diligent and committed attorneys, whether it’s managing an extensive case load or counseling clients through difficult personal moments. Experienced paralegal support allows you to delegate critical aspects of your practice, so that you can better manage your workload.
Equivity’s family law paralegals can assist you at each step of the client relationship, including client intake, document collection and discovery, motion practice, and, if necessary, trial. Our US-based, college-educated paralegals have specific experience in family law, so they can hit the ground running to assist with your matters. They can assist with simple and complex matters of dissolution of marriage, adoption, child custody, child support, modification, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Our month-to-month plans allow you to increase your hours when you’re busy and decrease your hours when you’re not. Our Client Experience Managers will check in with you to help ensure that you are satisfied with your service and to help integrate your paralegal into your firm’s work flow.
Virtual Paralegals You Can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
Our virtual paralegals can assist with a number of projects including:
- Client communications
- Prepare and respond to discovery and mandatory disclosures
- Draft pleadings, including complaints, answers, motions, and proposed QDROs
- Prepare debt and asset lists, witness affidavits, child support worksheets, financial affidavits, parenting plans, and separation agreements
- Performing legal research and summarizing case law
- Maintain calendar and case files
- Billing and invoicing
Your dedicated Client Experience Manager is available to help you make the most of your Equivity plan.
“Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm’s growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They’ve also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we’re never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!”
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Save 15% by purchasing an annual plan.
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.