A virtual paralegal is perfect for handling the ebbs and flows of litigation practice. Our month-to-month plans allow you to increase your hours when you’re busy and decrease your hours when you’re not. Our trusted, U.S.-based, college-educated paralegals are experienced in an array of different practice, including personal injury, commercial litigation, employment law, and intellectual property.
Our virtual paralegals can assist with number of projects including:
- Preparing and responding to discovery
- Drafting pleadings, including complaints, answers, and motions
- Case law research
- Reviewing and summarizing case files
- Case management and calendaring
- Preparing correspondence
- Client communication
- Preparing filings and exhibits
Your dedicated Client Experience Manager is available to help you make the most of your Equivity plan.
Virtual Litigation Paralegals You can Trust
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
“Equivity has been a wonderful asset to our firm’s growing practice. They identified a virtual paralegal perfect for our unique needs. They’ve also provided additional back-up assistants on demand so we’re never left without coverage and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Equivity!”
Gina Dizzia, Partner, Cowart Dizzia, LLP
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Save 15% by purchasing an annual plan.
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.